1. According to the UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund) report which of the following states in India has the highest and the lowest child marriages respectively?
a. Arunachal Pradesh and Kerala
b. Bihar and Himachal Pradesh
c. Gujarat and Tamil Nadu
d. Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh
Answer : "B"
(.....Explanation at the end........)
2. Which of the following South American country’s Congress (Parliament) is proposing for shifting its capital city?
Answer : "D"
3. An eminent historian and the author of ‘India’s Freedom Struggle for Independence’ Bipan Chandra passed away on August 30, 2014. He was born in Kangra and at present the Kangra is located in
A. Jammu and Kashmir
D. Himachal Pradesh
Answer : "D"
4. George Galloway a Member of Parliament of which of the following countries was beaten on the streets for his pro-Palestinian and anti Israel comments?
Answer : "C"
5. Which of the following statements is/are true regarding the former Chief Justice of India (CJI) Justice P. Sathasivam?
A. He was the first judge from Tamil Nadu to become the CJI
B. He never served as a Chief Justice of any High Court
C. He was the 40th CJI of India
D. He is the first retired CJI to be appointed as the Governor of a state (Kerala)
1. A and B
2. C and D
3. A, C and D
4. A, B, C and D
Answer : "4"