1. Which of the following state legislative assemblies has banned the private cameras inside?
A. Tamil Nadu
Answer : "B"
2. Which of the following statements is true regarding the obsolete laws?
A. The Prime Minister set up a committee to identify obsolete laws that are creating avoidable confusion
B. The committee submits the report within 3 months
C. The new committee will examine all acts recommended to be repealed by the ‘Committee on Review of Administrative Laws’ which was appointed in the year 1998 by the Vajpayee government.
D. All the above
Answer : "D"
3. Which of the following statement is/are true with respect to the Supreme Court on Public Interest Litigation (PIL) that sought direction against criminalisation of politics? (August 27th, 2014)
A. The apex Court refused to recognise pending criminal cases against Members of Parliament (MPs) as a disqualification for their appointment as Ministers
B. The Court said that both Prime Minister and the Chief Ministers owe it to Constitutional morality not to appoint persons with criminal background as Ministers
Chose the correct answer:
1. A only
2. B only
3. Both A and B
4. Neither A or B
Answer : "3"
4. In August 2014, which of the following company was directed by the Supreme Court to deposit Rs. 630 crore fine slapped on it by the Competition Commission of India (CCI) for allegedly resorting to unfair business practices?
Answer : "B"
5. Who of the following Indian actor has been appointed as the ambassador of International Police Organisation (Interpol)?
A. Salman Khan
B. Aamir Khan
C. Shah Rukh Khan
D. Kamal Hasan
Answer : "C"